Thursday, October 26, 2006

I LOVE YOU 8 [CHAMPAGNE POUR SHUCHI]



I've been finessing this playlist since the end of August and am finally happy with it. Shuchi and I were in court in Austin, Texas on 31st August 1996.





EVELYN 'CHAMPAGNE' KING--I'm In Love
LES NUBIANS--Tabou (featuring Casey)
DJ /RUPTURE--In Front Of You
EXILE--Algae
THE SISTERS LOVE--Give Me Your Love
J DILLA & PHAROAHE MONCH--Love
PRINCE PAUL--Sucker For Love
EDDIE KENDRICKS--Intimate Friends
SWEET AND INNOCENT--Express Your Love
J.R. BAILEY--Love, Love, Love
DOROTHY ASHBY--Come Live With Me
HOLLYWOOD JILLS--He Makes Me So Mad
CHUCK JACKSON--I Like Everything About You
HANK JACOBS--Playboy Penthouse
THE PENGUINS--Earth Angel
MAREVA (GALANTER)--Bang Bang (Avec Jacno)
HELENA--Can't Get You Out Of My Head
LUKA BLOOM--Dancing Queen
BONNIE 'PRINCE' BILLY--Loves Come To Me
BILLIE HOLIDAY--Comes Love
THE BOSWELL SISTERS--Coffee In The Morning And Kisses At Night

No comments: